First version of Flair, to find product-market fit and prove the model works.
Present the protocol to community and get feedback if it's an acceptable approach to NFTs.
- Write the litepaper and present it to the existing NFT community.
- Write basic smart contracts and the initial version of the dApp to show how it feels like.
Get early supporters to try the ecosystem in action on Polygon Mumbai, Ethereum Rinkeby, Binance Chain testnets.
- Finalize the dApp and smart contracts to be ready for use.
- Build a landing page to pitch the idea to a wider community.
- Ask volunteered early supporters to give it a try in action.
- Gather feedback from the community and early testers.
Release "Flair's Escrow & Funding Options" on Polygon live network with limited private beta customers.
- Keep the governance under development team control for now (instead of a community governed DAO). This will give the project more agility in the early days.
- Work closely with collections launching as private beta projects.
- Private round of raising funds for strategic investors.
- Audit smart contracts ready for public launch.
- Build partnerships and onboard multiple NFT collections ready for public launch.
- Public round of raising funds for the public community.
- Launch on Ethereum L1 and Arbitrum L2
- Build a DAO on top of Aragon and Snapshot, and change the governor on all smart contracts from the development team to the DAO, shifting the power to the community.
Allow $FLAIR holders to stake their tokens, and receive Mint Wildcards, to gain early access to projects launched on Flair.
Build an easy-to-use interface for project owners to launch an NFT project (pre-order, or minting) with a few clicks and have the NFT Collection smart contracts deployed and ready for use.